Sometimes, your habits can be seen through your smile. It can indicate whether you love smoking or drinking coffee or just getting old. But, can we ditch time? Yes, you can! With smile makeover, you can get that youthful bright smile back in no time.
A smile makeover doesn’t necessarily change the aesthetics of your teeth but also brings life to them. The same teeth structure with which you felt dull, can become a source of a boost in self-confidence.
Who performs a smile makeover?
A smile makeover has both restorative and cosmetic properties, we might find it to be a bridge between both dentistries. But, a smile makeover is most probably performed by a cosmetic dentist.
What does a smile makeover consist of?
So, the question should be twisted into what does a good smile consists of?
A great naturally colored tooth, on-the-spot gum contouring, perfect teeth size with incisal edges, and occlusal plane. All of these terms are practically achievable by improving just four front teeth.
A smile makeover consists of these basic cosmetic procedures, which will help you get a flawless smile.
- Teeth whitening – helps you get rid of tooth discoloration.
- Composite bonding – enhances the teeth appearance by hiding chipped, or cracked teeth.
- Dental veneers – is helpful when composite bonding and teeth whitening couldn’t help. They are used to hide severe discoloration and enhance the appearance of crooked, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Dental implants – this works when nothing does. When tooth decay gets hold of tooth making is dangerous for the adjacent teeth, dental implants come to the rescue.
- Braces – when your teeth are in perfect health and color but not in perfect alignment, you need them! They will help you get rid of overcrowded teeth. Braces are non-invasive.
What’s the process of a smile makeover?
When you visit your dentist in Chula Vista, an assessment is completed. Your dentist indicates the imperfections and suggests ways to treat them. Sometimes, you might just require two treatments, while some people would have to get four-five treatments to improve the smile. Once the treatment is completed, you are now free to flaunt that precious SMILE to every single person you meet.
Smile makeover aftercare
What should you do to maintain a smile which you’ve achieved by great efforts? Take proper care of it.
- Brush regularly.
- Floss daily.
- Use mouthwash twice a day.
- Avoid eating snacks after dinner (yes, it makes a whole lot of difference!).
- Avoid smoking (it’s hard, but anything for a good smile, no?).
- And, visit your dentist regularly (by regularly, it means, bi-annually!).
By taking care of your dental, physical and mental health, there will come a time when you will become unstoppable. You will regain your self-esteem, and achieve whatever you want. Just a smile makeover can bring loads of change in your life.
To get one, contact us. We have the most professional cosmetic dentists in Chula Vista. We can help you regain your self-esteem in a matter of days (or months). Consult with the professionals now!